Job Opportunity

Aleksandar Radiceski radiceski.aleksandar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:27:03 EDT 2011

Repected,

My name is Aleksandar Radiceski and I am part of the Recruitment Team
at Seavus Group, an international and globally present software
development company (www.seavus.com). Seavus track record is something
that we are really proud of. In the past years we have managed to
handle and terminate big projects for our customers, which include big
part of the Fortune 500 list. We are 500+ employees around the globe,
and we do recruitment for many years for internal needs and for the
needs of our clients.

At the moment we have open several job positions for Embedded
Developers who are eligible in the following requirements:

Technical Skills:

Experience in Embedded  C/C++
Experience on Linux application or driver development
Experience on VOIP, video conference development is strong plus-
Understanding the Linux kernel, is able to develop software on kernel
level
Experience/knowledge in basic operation in UNIX environment
Understanding of various software development tools and utilities:
IDE, debugger, source control, bug tracking, etc.
Experience on Android is strong plus
Experience on multimedia development is strong plus
Nice to have BS in Computer Science/Engineering

Soft Skills:

- Prepared to travel for on-site customer support (US California)
- Good team spirit, responsible, autonomy, open-minded.
- Ability to multi-task effectively under considerable pressure of
deadlines and easily adapt within a fast-paced, start-up like
environment

- US and European citizens

Job description:

- Working in world class software team
- Analyze the requirements from product manager, write SRS document
- High level design and implement the critical system modules
- Involve in research activities, answer the technical questions from
other departments (project management, strategy, specific group, BU
management)
- Make effort estimation to help project manager to finalize the
project schedule
- Improve software stability, optimization the performance

- Prepared to travel 6-12 months for on-site customer support (US California)

Interested?
If you are please send me your CV, availability and rate to the
following email: recruitment at list.seavus.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.