network-related <<very draft>> patches

Antony Pavlov antonynpavlov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:27:55 EDT 2011

Hi!

Some time ago I have posted the PCI support patches.
Now I working on it improvement.

Although the code for PCI has many hacks and inconsistency, I have some success.
I have made PCI address management and succesufully ported 8139too
driver from linux-3.0: it is even possible to run mips barebox under
qemu and get a 600K file by tftp via emulated PCI Realtek 8139
adapter.

I have found that barebox lack some instrument for network debugging
(may be I'am wrong?).

I planning to post today some useful (but <<very draft>>)
network-related patches.

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov