on enviromen

Omar Pighi pighi at selea.com
Mon Apr 18 09:15:49 EDT 2011

some problems on enviroment loading. (imx25 3stack board)
ad the startup first time i have :
devfs: wrong magic on /dev/env0
if i perform a saveenv then reset:
wrong crc on env...
something wrong ... if i try to update_kernel it say that it cannot find
the nand.kernel partition..
but i can see the partition on dev directory...

in menuconfig->generalsettings i checked only "compile in default
enviroment"

Thanks
Omar

Dott. Ing. Omar Pighi