again on enviroment and partition problems

Omar Pighi pighi at selea.com
Tue Apr 19 05:17:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

you where right about CONFIG_GLOB... sorry.
and what about the other problem on crc error?
(http://www.spinics.net/lists/u-boot-v2/msg02944.html) is it ok the
correction?

but i have some problem on saving enviroment... I mean if i create a
enviroment variable from command line (i.e. myvar=testvalue) and perorm
saveenv command.
then reset the board.. i should find the variable again (using printenv
i doesn't have it defined)

i tried to modify a scrit in the /env directory (just adding an echo)
then "make" but downloading the new bin... but i cannot see the new init
script .. in the /env/bin directory i still have the old one...

can anybody explain to me the usage of this menuconfig item:

[*] Compile in default environment │ │
│ │ [*] Default environment generic │ │
│ │ (arch/arm/boards/freescale-mx25-3-stack/env/) Default environment path

attached my config file just to understand if i'm doign something wrong
on enviroment usage...

thanks
Omar

Dott. Ing. Omar Pighi