New MACH Addition

Marko Milutinovic markomilutin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:04:52 EDT 2011

Hello,

By kernel do you mean the Linux kernel? I'm just starting work on that, so
not quite sure how that's going to go.

If you mean barebox then yes. I'm using fairly new code, I had to make some
modifications to bypass dealing with cache and MMU as this chip does not
have support for it. The changes were minor.

I will go through my revisions and make sure it conforms to how everything
else is done in this project and see about merging it in.

Thanks,
Marko

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Robert Schwebel <r.schwebel at pengutronix.de