First time on this list

Marko Milutinovic markomilutin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 23:42:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I set my outgoing my in gmail to be UTF-8, is the message plain text now?  I
can't tell the difference on my side.

Ok so i figured out that one of my problems was that I was using the
"devfs_add_partition"
call wrong. The second parameter is an offset not the base address ... oops.
Now I can see env0 under devices.

It's still not able to load it but the error I'm getting is "envfs: wrong
magic on /dev/env0". I think this is just a matter of this section being
empty. Thanks for the help guys, I can probably figure it out from here.

One last question though, does this section have to be populated manually?
Do i have to explicitly load a env.bin file to my device and then copy it to
the env0 partition? Is there a way to have this loaded onto my main
bootloader .bin file when it gets compiled?

Thanks,
Marko