changes for reducing DDR size

kuldeep ghan ghankp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 04:47:55 EDT 2010

Yes I am using Non continuous memory. I have two variants of the boards. On
one type of board. I use two DDRs of 128MB each on CSD0 and CSD1. In that
case it works, also I see Linux utilizing 256MB memory.

On board with 32MB DDRs on CSD0 and CSD1 each, I see that ping commands
calls fec_send in fec_imx.c (FEC driver for imx27) and after enabling dma it
hangs.

Is there any change required for initiazation of DMA due change id DDR size
from 128MB to 32 MB on each chipselect CSD0 and CSD1.