Garz & Fricke Cupid Support

Matthew Pearson matt at tgm-solutions.com
Mon Nov 8 16:14:28 EST 2010

We are working on a G&F Cupid based solution using Barebox as the
bootloader. Currently we are using he Redboot that comes with the unit
to download Barebox and execute it from memory, which is excellent for
testing but not a long term solution.

Does the Cupid port support executing Barebox from flash on boot in
place of RedBoot? We have tried it a couple of times but each time has
resulted in a bricked device. Perhaps we are doing something wrong in
terms of the right configuration options for the bootloader? or perhaps
how we are using RedBoot to flash it?

Any hints/tips would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matthew Pearson CEng MIET MMC AMRAeS
Chief Engineer, TGM Solutions Limited

TGM Solutions Limited, Company Number 4257731, Registered in England
Registered Office: 128-136 High Street, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7TT,
United Kingdom