Watchdog support

Fri May 14 03:10:49 EDT 2010

Marc Reilly wrote:
> Hi Erwin,
>
>> does barebox have any watchdog support ?
>
> I think the answer to your question is really dependent on what platform you
> are using, and exactly what you want the watchdog to do.

Platform does not really matter here, I mean does barebox trigger the
watchdog if it is doing lengthy operations like writing flash to prevent
it from being reset in the middle of the operation. That has little to
do with if the platform has a watchdog or not.

So let me changes the question a bit;

Does barebox have a standard API to trigger and program a watchdog ?

- Erwin