4096 page NAND boot support on iMX35 PDK board

Boaz Ben-David boaz.bd at wellsense-tech.com
Wed Dec 29 15:51:11 EST 2010

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the quick response, what I would like to know is where is the actual entry point to the code,
i.e. the "main()" function...
I'm asking this because when I try to boot barebox on my board with the different NAND I don't even get a prompt on
the serial line so I figured the image is not read properly.

Thanks,

Boaz.