Nand support on STM/i.MX (especially iMX23)

Gregory CLEMENT gregory.clement at free-electrons.com
Thu Dec 23 07:15:51 EST 2010

Hi,

I planned to add NAND support for iMX23 (which should work for iMX28). But this time before starting
writing this driver I would like to know if someone is already working on it.
If it is the case I would like to be involved in this development to bring my help.
If it is not the case, I considered to start from the driver supplied by freescale on thir 2.6.31 kernel.
Is it a good choice? Have you some advice to give me?

Thanks

--
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com