mx35 3stack LCD power enable

Marc Reilly marc at cpdesign.com.au
Mon Apr 12 00:22:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

These patches enable power to the mx35 3stack LCD.

(First time -so please pardon any transgressions of patching etiquette.)

It'd be nice for someone to double check what I've done in
f3s_pmic_init_all(). I'm not sure what the original author was intending to
turn on/off and whether these patches break that. I've preserved the bit
banging of the physical lines themselves under the assumption that whatever it
was doing before was the correct/intended behavior.

Cheers
Marc