[OT] about package names

Alessandro Rubini ru at gnudd.com
Mon Nov 30 17:22:29 EST 2009

> Which brings us back to the fact that we need a new name for u-boot-v2

Hmm... some time ago I was thinking on the lines of "foot".

You can think of "fast boot" or featured (even fucked), you can relate
foot to boot (shoe-wise). You can stand on your own foot, you can also
shoot yourself in the foot. Then "V2 tools" can become feet: "foot
external ehlper tools" (ehlo is in the unix culture, isn't it?).
"have foot boot: have good mood". "boot foot first".
And, honestly, don't you want a "foo tool"?

/alessandro