[[RFC] 00/14] Bring in x86 support into 'barebox'

Alessandro Rubini rubini-list at gnudd.com
Thu Dec 10 13:53:35 EST 2009

>             "Message has a suspicious header"

This happens because the Message is "In-Reply-To:" but has no Re: in
the subject, I suppose. It is a known issue with the scripts that
check incoming email.

As for saving env to a fixed offset in the disk, that's undestandable
at this stage. Acually, I wouldn't have a problem in reserving the
first track in the partition table.  However, most (few?) industrial
systems have backed-up RAM in the ISA space, that would be another
interesting option.

/alessandro