Ideas for PC Monitoring Software of Wireless Nurse Call System

Alice my2 at huanyutong.com
Tue Nov 22 20:38:20 PST 2022

Dear,
Here is MEEYI, which is a manufacturer since 1999, focusing on wireless call systems, which are widely used in hospitals, nursing homes, and medical centers.
W900 is our new wireless call system management software. The management system can be installed directly on the computer,  supports statistics and record call processing, more conducive to nurses for uniform management.
The whole system can be equipped with the watch, LED display screens, and other equipment. This means that when patients needs help, the nurse can pinpoint the location and be the first to provide assistance.
Contact me freely if you are interested in this wireless calling system.
Best regards
​​​​​​​Alice