ath10k-firmware: QCA4019 hw1.0: Add ASUS RT-AC42U specific BDFs
roysjosh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:50:20 PST 2022
This is in support of the OpenWRT bringup for the ASUS RT-ACRH17 a/k/a
RT-AC42U (online) a/k/a RT-AC82U (GPL sources).
* description of hardware
- QCA4019-based board, the vendor sources build off of DK04.1
- QCA4019 is used as 2.4 GHz radio
- QCA9984 is used as 5 GHz radio (BDF in follow-up email)
* origin of the board file
- Pulled from the firmware image 188.8.131.52-382-52517-gb4d36a6
- The GPL release of the same version contains a different board file
- I opted to go with the board file used in the firmware vs the GPL sources
* IDs to be used with the board file
* md5sum/sha256sum of the board file
- MD5 c19a73d44ff03b23919fbc055fbdf784
- SHA256 8d11b37973f44dbc65b40b3159d262c07e677591370f9229af45da466ab5e431
Board file is attached.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12064 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ath10k