[PULL linux-firmware] ath10k & ath11k firmware 20220423

Kalle Valo kvalo at kernel.org
Thu Apr 28 22:44:24 PDT 2022

Dmitry Baryshkov <dmitry.baryshkov at linaro.org> writes:

> Hi Kalle,
>
> On 27/04/2022 11:32, Kalle Valo wrote:
>> Add support for QCN9074 and WCN6750 ath11k hardware families. Also
>> there are several updates to existing firmwares and board files for both ath10k
>> and ath11k.
>>
>> Please let me know if there are any problems.
>
> I noticed that this pull request doesn't include the board file for
> WCN3990. Is there any issue with it that we can solve on our side?

Oh, sorry about that. I guess this is just a bug in my scripts, I'll
include the wcn3990 board file in the next pull request.

Linux firmware maintainers, please pull this anyway. I'll submit a
follow up pull request later.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches