investment offer

Wesley Adams adahl at greatnorthreserve.com
Thu Nov 25 05:10:36 PST 2021

Dear Friend,

Good day to you ,thank you for your time and I hope you and your
family are staying safe. My name is Wesley Adams, I represent
Belair Investment LP UK as the company secretary. We are
Corporate Financing company that generally engage in Project
Financing. In the cause of our research for companies /
individuals applying for project funding, we came across your
contact details. At present, We have funds available to finance
projects in a deposit account with HSBC UK.

Kindly reply with your Proposal (Project plan/Executive Summary)

Best regards

Wesley Adams
Company Secretary
Belair Investment Lp.