ath10k raw mode

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Sat May 22 19:18:16 PDT 2021

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM Daniel Lenski <dlenski at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering if there's a firmware file with raw mode enabled for
> QCA9377 (rev 31).
>
> I've tried several firmware versions, and they all appear to be
> similarly lacking in support for raw mode.

I found another message from Nov 2020, which suggests that QCA9377
*did* support monitor mode until… some specific firmware version.
https://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/ath10k/2020-November/012053.html

However, I'm having trouble determining which are the firmware
versions referenced therein, since the commit IDs for linux-firmware
seem to be mistaken.

Does anyone have an idea which are the known-good firmware versions
for monitor/raw mode on QCA9377?
https://github.com/kvalo/ath10k-firmware/commits/master/QCA9377/hw1.0

Thanks,
Dan