Support for QCA9377

Gangadharan Vemula gangadharan at silex-india.com
Mon May 14 13:09:33 PDT 2018

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Patrick Doyle <wpdster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 3:28 PM, Gangadharan Vemula
> <gangadharan at silex-india.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Silex patch-set was applied to master-pending branch of ath.git. Now,
>> it is in the process of getting into mainline, Mr. Kvalo is working on
>> it.
> Thank you.  I will check that out.

Removed from master-pending branch and new branch has been created for
ath10k-sdio-usb,

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/log/?h=ath10k-pending-sdio-usb

I hope this is the base-branch for ath10k-sdio-usb. But, we (silex)
didn't verify anything on this branch yet.

Not sure, whether Mr.Kvalo is using this (ath10k-pending-sdio-usb)
branch for testing.

>> Need to apply [RFC,v3] from Mr. Erik Stromdahl.
>>
>> Patches:
>>
>> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/ath10k/list/?submitter=164941
>
> I notice that there is now an [RFC,v4] set of patches from Mr.
> Stromdhal and that they include many/some/all? of the patches from the
> [RFC,v3] patch set.  Would it be more appropriate to apply those on
> top of the master-pending branch?
>
> --wpd

Thanks !

Best Regards,