Support for QCA9377

Gangadharan Vemula gangadharan at silex-india.com
Mon May 14 12:28:15 PDT 2018

Hi,

Silex patch-set was applied to master-pending branch of ath.git. Now,
it is in the process of getting into mainline, Mr. Kvalo is working on
it.

As silex patches were developed on top of ath10k (which has others
developers patches from community), need to have those patches as
well.

The following branches have working version of ath10k sdio:

Boundary devices 4.9.x branch with ath10k_sdio:

https://github.com/boundarydevices/linux-imx6/tree/test-ath10k

https://github.com/erstrom/linux-ath/tree/ath-201709250721-ath10k-high-latency-silex-sdio

Need to apply [RFC,v3] from Mr. Erik Stromdahl.

Patches:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/ath10k/list/?submitter=164941

Refer :

https://github.com/boundarydevices/linux-imx6/commits/test-ath10k