Compex WLE1216-V2-20 (QCA9984 2.4 GHz module) board.bin and firmware-x.bin

Lindner, Frank Frank.Lindner at ghmt.de
Thu Oct 19 07:42:11 PDT 2017

Hi,

I want to use Compex WLE1216-V2 20 modules. This is the 2.4 GHz module of the QCA9984. It seems, that I need a board.bin instead of typical board-2.bn for QCA9984 5 GHz version.
The card is requesting “bus=pci,bmi-chip-id=0,bmi-board-id=30”.  I found a board.bin file, that’s get loaded by the driver, but this pushed 5 GHz channels to the card, which might not work. Even than I can not set to 2.4 GHz channels, cause iw phy info it tells me only 5 GHz channel support.
Where can I download the correct board.bin and, if needed, the firmware-x.bin file? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
Frank

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Dipl.-Ing. Dirk Wilhelm
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Peter Hasse
Handelsregister: HRB Saarbrücken Nr. 13201
Ust.ID Nr.: DE 153807627