AW: is it possible to enable dualband or even 2.4 GHz on QCA9994? (Compex WLE1216V5-20)

Lindner, Frank Frank.Lindner at ghmt.de
Tue May 30 22:23:34 PDT 2017

Hi.
9994 is Cascade, which should be 2.4 GHz capable as fas as Qualcomm is correct on their specs site.
Question was not, which other card can do 2.4 GHz. I want to enable 2.4 GHz / dualband mode via some registers or what ever on this card.
Where can I find the calbration files  you've mentioned?

BR
Frank