Reporting a bug for QCA6174 802.11ac

Kalle Valo kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com
Fri Mar 31 04:12:37 PDT 2017

Guilherme Íscaro <cabelitostos at gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to inform that I "fixed" the problem. After my last
> email, I cloned the linux repo and started to hack around the driver
> source code. By looking at the dmesg output that I provided to you
> guys, I noticed that for some reason the board was not being properly
> awake ( ath10k_pci_wake_wait() returns ETIMEOUT). I so sick with this
> problem that I hardcoded "ar_pci->pci_ps" to false, thus the board
> can't sleep now.

Sounds like a problem with your PCI bus or the platform/laptop so try
different PCI settings both on BIOS and kernel. I have seen lots of talk
about ASPM, especially with some iwlwifi devices, so you should also
investigate about that.

Please let us know if you find anything, it's always valuable
information. Have fun googling :)