Reporting a bug for QCA6174 802.11ac

Guilherme Íscaro cabelitostos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 08:31:53 PDT 2017

Hello everyone, I would like to report a bug for QCA6174.

I use WiFi everyday, but from time to time I lose my connection. This
might be related to a firmware problem, because after I lose my
connection the firmware keeps flooding dmesg about problems.

I have this problem since I  bought my laptop (which was last year)
and I do regular updates in my system.

P.S: dmest output attached.

My system:

Dist: Arch Linux.
Kernel: 4.10.3-1
Linux-firmware version: 20170309.695f2d6-1 (commit 695f2d6d82173f4e...
from linux-firmware)
Board: 02:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174 802.11ac
Wireless Network Adapter (rev 32)

Please, let me know if I should provide more info.

Thanks.