Not able to set 0dBm Transmit Power using Backport 4.4.2-1 ath9k driver

KAVITA MATHUR kavitam at cdot.in
Mon Mar 20 01:13:08 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have used atheros 9220 based WLM200NX RF card in my Access point system.ath9k driver
has been taken from backport 4.4.2-1 release. The minimum transmit power is set 3dBm for
the system. I want to set 0dBm to test system inside RF shield Tent, but it gives me 3dBm.

Kernel Version :: 3.12
Ath9k Version :: Backport 4.4.2-1

When I used inbuilt ath9k driver from Linux kernel 3.12, I am able to set 0dBm.

Please help me to fix this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
कविता माथुर Kavita Mathur
वरिष्ठ अनुसंधान अभियंता  Senior Research Engineer
सी-डॉट                      C-DOT
इलैक्ट्रॉनिक्स सिटी फेज़ I         Electronics City Phase I
होसूर रोड, बेंगलूरु               Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560100
फोन  Ph 080-28529896
Disclaimer: