AW: is it possible to enable dualband or even 2.4 GHz on QCA9994? (Compex WLE1216V5-20)

Lindner, Frank Frank.Lindner at ghmt.de
Mon Jun 5 22:33:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

Adrian, do you have some updates? I search for an dualband card (MINI PCIe) with 4x4 Wave2, like 9984 o 9994. It will be needed only for receiving path. And I need the info, if and how is possible to enable dualband mode. If there is some physics like LNA or what ever missing, we can do this our self.
Thanks.
BG
Frank