[wpa_supplicant] Is there a way to limit peers (to about 12) for IBSS/adhoc?

Xuebing Wang xbing6 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 22:28:56 PDT 2017

Thanks.

I did not try 40 IBSS nodes without encryption. I am using software
encryption for ath9k because of key caching issues discussed in below
threads:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9381651/
https://github.com/cozybit/authsae/issues/42

This is a customer site in the field, our temporary work-around is to
create 2 networks (each is with 20 nodes) by using different SSID.

Because this is customer site in the field, it is not convenient to
change and test. Does it make sense to test without encryption,
encryption is a MUST?

Xuebing Wang