QCA9880 slow performance adhoc/IBSS mode

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Tue Feb 28 09:41:56 PST 2017

Try UDP to make sure you are not hitting a TCP issue.

Try running iperf server on another laptop so that CPU of
your nodes is less important.

Check the tx/rx encoding rates to make sure you are getting
good RF behaviour.  'iw ... station dump'

Ensure antennas are not pointing all in the same direction so that
you can get some diversity working.