[RFC v3 0/8] ath10k sdio support

Erik Stromdahl erik.stromdahl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 08:21:43 PST 2017

Ok, I'll do another round of checkpatch before I submit anything.
I couldn't find the script you mentioned though (ath10k-check).
Is it some kind of checkpatch wrapper?

Anyway, I have a few warnings related to 'line over 80 chars' that
is really hard to get rid of (without breaking indentation etc.) so
I won't do anything about those for now.

Then there are some other warnings about the BIT macro being preferred
over (1 << x). I have used (1 << x) in some files despite the checkpatch
warning in order to keep the patches consistent with the existing code.
I think the best approach is to have a separate round of cleanup-patches
replacing all (1 << x) with BIT(x).

--
Erik