ath10k: Fix reported HT MCS rates with NSS > 1

Sven Eckelmann sven.eckelmann at openmesh.com
Tue Dec 5 01:16:03 PST 2017

On Dienstag, 21. November 2017 11:43:36 CET akolli at codeaurora.org wrote:
[...]
> > I think we should add a special case to not print the warning if mcs ==
> > 15 until we figure out what it means.
>
> Fix identified in Firmware and will push ASAP.

Is it known when this will be released and for which firmware/HW versions? And
will this also fix the legacy rate reports? At least in the moment,
ath10k_htt_fetch_peer_stats seems to generate following on QCA4019 for some
clients:

    [ 1627.720177] ath10k_ahb a800000.wifi: Invalid legacy rate 26 peer stats
    [ 1632.010290] ath10k_ahb a800000.wifi: Invalid legacy rate 26 peer stats

Kind regards,
	Sven