[v3] ath10k: rebuild crypto header in rx data frames

Sebastian Gottschall s.gottschall at dd-wrt.com
Sat Dec 2 23:36:52 PST 2017

you need a recent ath10k version. use the backports project to compile a
recent ath10k/mac80211 for 3.17
or take a look into lede, it has a complete recent backports tree which
can be used on 3.17 with small modifications

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Regards

Sebastian Gottschall / CTO

NewMedia-NET GmbH - DD-WRT
Firmensitz:  Stubenwaldallee 21a, 64625 Bensheim
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 25473
Geschäftsführer: Peter Steinhäuser, Christian Scheele
http://www.dd-wrt.com
email: s.gottschall at dd-wrt.com
Tel.: +496251-582650 / Fax: +496251-5826565