ath10k firmware-6.bin bug: Disconnections every 20 minutes on QCA6174

Kalle Valo kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com
Wed Aug 16 07:42:09 PDT 2017

(please don't top post)

Gilbert Moisio <gmoisio at gmail.com> writes:

> I tried from a fresh install, directly with the last linux-firmware
> package and the issue in avaliable at the first boot.

That does not answer my question if it's WPA rekeying related but let's
forget that for now.

Can you try this firmware:

https://github.com/kvalo/ath10k-firmware/blob/master/QCA6174/hw3.0/4.4.1/firmware-6.bin_WLAN.RM.4.4.1-00026-QCARMSWP-1

If you try it, double check that you are really testing the correct
firmware version, it's pretty easy to use the wrong version. Even better
if you can provide me the desmg output so that I can confirm that.