Issue with ATH10K driver with 802.11 a/g mode datarates

Sridhar Konabathini sridhark at cdot.in
Tue Sep 20 01:04:38 PDT 2016

Hi,
   Yes, we are doing the testing in an isolation chamber (no attenuators used), antennas
are connected to RF card via SMA cable. Tx power is 5dBm. we are not suspecting Lanforge
as it gives required throughput in different WiFi setup.
  here Device Under test is T2014 based card.

Regards,
Sridhar

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:33:03 -0700, Ben Greear wrote