Questions for ath10k rate control, bandwidth, and channel sensing

Changmok Yang cmyang at mwnl.snu.ac.kr
Thu Sep 8 20:38:02 PDT 2016

Hi. Thanks for answers.
We have another question for ath10k.

Since it looks difficult to get channel sensing parameters in ath10k,
we alternatively want to use A-MPDU loss pattern.
For that, is it possible to get BlockAck information (or other
information related to sending A-MPDU) in ath10k at device driver
level?
We know it is possible in ath9k, but we have no sure for ath10k.

Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Changmok Yang.