Connection to WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK networks doesn't work with QCA9733 rev 30

Valo, Kalle kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com
Fri Nov 4 14:19:55 PDT 2016

Markus Mälkönen <tux-86 at mail.ru> writes:

> It seems that I can't connect to any WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK network with
> this network adapter. But unsecured connections without any WPA or WEP
> works normally.
>
> 02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 802.11ac
> Wireless Network Adapter [168c:0042] (rev 30)

You are not providing much information so difficult to guess. I haven't
heard anyone else mentioning anything like this, are you sure it really
is a problem with ath10k?

To understand more what is happening we would need to see how you
configure the network, wpasupplicant debug logs and full dmesg output.