high RTT in 40 MHz channel width

Iñaki Pascual ipascual at cttc.cat
Thu May 5 04:05:08 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

no, we did not try changing a-msdu/a-mpdu limits. We will take a look at
this, thanks.

Regarding the setup, these tests were run with two machines with three
ath10k devices each (QCA988x 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter).
Kernel and firmware versions:
driver: ath10k_pci
version: 4.2.0+
firmware-version: 10.1.467-ct-com-full-014-96d543

We just enabled one interface on each machine and configured them in
ibss mode. Then we run hping3 (TCP and UDP) from one to another. The
equipments are at 4 meters distance with good line view.

Bests,

Iñaki