Dynamic Bandwidth in hw rate control

Gaurang Ramesh Naik gaurang at vt.edu
Thu Jun 16 15:44:17 PDT 2016

Thanks Ben and Dave for your replies. So what I understand is that
dynamic bandwidth management is a part of the rate control algorithm
(which is implemented in firmware) and hence I have not much control
over how that works.

I am assuming your firmware is the one that can be downloaded from
http://www.candelatech.com/ath10k.php Is your kernel a modified one
too? When you say I can see the tx rate for each frame, is it through
some logs? I could try to get some info by using that. Thanks again.

Slightly unrelated, but is there a way I can play around with PIFS
value? I could not locate it in the ath10k source, so I am assuming it
is implemented in the firmware. I am trying to study some fairness
issues when legacy devices operate in the secondary channels.