Channel Switch Time

Andreas Kassler andreas.kassler at kau.se
Wed Jun 8 08:53:23 PDT 2016

Hi,
we want to implement fast channel switching on ATH10K for IBSS mode. Any
pointer on firmware modifications that allow to do that fast would be
appreciated. Currently, we observe a latency of 2.5 sec under traffic.
Also, 802.11h support for CSA would be nice to have in IBSS mode. How
can we trigger this? I mean what interface do we have from outside to
trigger a fast channel switch that then issues a 802.11h CSA so that all
peers would also switch the channel, ideally in millisecond time?

Andreas
--
Andreas Kassler
eMail: kassler at ieee.org