Issues with Compex WLE900VX in 80211AC mode

B R Manjula brm at cdot.in
Thu Jan 28 03:19:05 PST 2016

Thanks a lot  Mr.Michel and Mr.Jeroen for the inputs.

please find attached log file of iw list and iw reg get commands in our test setup,

also find the attached configuration file wlan0_ac.cnf

Also suggest us if any changes required. (like operating channel, vht_cap & etc)

Regards,

Manjula

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:46:13 +0100, Michal Kazior wrote

> On 28 January 2016 at 09:38, Jeroen Roovers <jeroen.roovers at airfi.aero> wrote:

> > On 28 January 2016 at 07:42, Michal Kazior <michal.kazior at tieto.com> wrote:

> >> This seems to be a common problem these days, see:

> >>   http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/ath10k/2016-January/006723.html

> > I didn't have a chance to properly work out what is going on there,

> > but the suggested patch did not allow me to select an ac channel,

> > returning the same error seen in the attachment.

> Did you specify an appropriate module param? The patch alone doesn't

> change anything.

> Do you use CRDA on your system or do you have db.txt compiled in your

> kernel? Perhaps your system level regulatory is still at world roaming

> so all 5GHz channels are locked out.

> If you use latest `iw` tool the `iw reg get` will show you both system

> level and device level regulatory.

> Michał

> ath10k at lists.infradead.org

Disclaimer:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the

intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking

any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The

sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this

message, which arise as a result of e-mail t