Issue with ATH10K driver while bringing up mesh interface

Sridhar Kondabathini sridhark at cdot.in
Mon Aug 15 21:06:35 PDT 2016

Hi,
   When we are trying to bring up AP to add mesh interfaces on T1024 board with
kernel-3.12; ath10k drivers backported from 4.4;hostapd 2.5 for 11AC support is
used, then we are getting below error -

T1024# ifconfig mesh0

mesh0     Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 04:f0:21:1b:7d:b6
          BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)

T1024# ifconfig mesh0 0.0.0.0 up

[ 8694.385554] ath10k_pci 0001:03:00.0: must load driver with rawmode=1 to add mesh
interfaces

How to resolve this issue, can you please help on this.

Regards,

Sridhar Kondabathini,
Research engineer,
PSG lab,
Center for Development Of Telematics
9480484821.

Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The
sender does not a