No more posts about ath10k CT firmware for a while.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Sep 30 11:56:17 PDT 2015

I've been asked to not post any ath10k CT firmware related info
to these lists.  Not clear exactly what all I'm requested not to post
at this time, but until I get this resolved one way or another,
I at least won't post any firmware release notes.

For those that still want to be notified somehow, for now,
try adding me to your circle on google+.  I am greearb at gmail.com
there.  I will post ath10k CT firmware/kernel-patch release notes
and such there (as well as on my normal ath10k related web page),
and blessedly few cat pictures.