CT 4.2 kernel now supports 80Mhz IBSS

Jorge Baranda jbaranda at cttc.es
Fri Sep 25 00:56:32 PDT 2015

Hi Harms,

Thank you very much for your aclaration. I was trying to follow your
setup with the CT kernel 4.0, but with no success, so after the post of
Ben, I imagine I have to install CT 4.2 kernel.
By the way, I suppose that I have already this patch in my folder of the
kernel 4.2 since I downloaded it from git (17/09/15) after you made your
post. Just in case, could you point me out to the patch you are refering to?
Other thing,  which CT firmware are you using (mine Release14)?
Additionally, could you share your .config file for the CT 4.2 kernel?
I'm having some troubles to make this kernel running and I am a little
confused.

Thanks again,

Jordi

--
Jorge Baranda
Research Engineer, MSc
jorge.baranda at cttc.es

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)
Tel: +34 93 645 29 00  Ext: 2171
Fax. +34 93 645 29 01