CT 4.2 kernel now supports 80Mhz IBSS

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Sep 23 16:56:02 PDT 2015

I forget exactly all who was asking for this...but hopefully
they are reading this list...

I was missing a patch that allowed HT80 IBSS in my 4.2.

The beta-15 CT firmware appears to do HT80 IBSS just fine
with the 4.2 kernel now.

I have not attempted to enable this feature on my 4.0 kernel yet.

Please also note, I've been hacking on rate-ctrl logic in both 4.0
and 4.2 kernels (and beta-15 firmware)..so if you try it and find
something weird, especially in probe requests or association requests,
please do let me know.  Notes of success are welcome as well of course!

http://www.candelatech.com/ath10k.php

http://dmz2.candelatech.com/git/gitweb.cgi