R: Link can't get estabilished over RB911AC boards

Alessandro Bolletta alessandro at mediaspot.net
Tue Sep 22 14:09:23 PDT 2015

Just one more information Ben: this patch introduces ack timing in ath10k, but in order to set it, has it to be triggered manually in debugfs or is it UCI (openwrt) able to set it automatically by his configuration process?

Also, there's a little thing that i'm not understanding: is it the firmware that controls ack timings or is it related to ath10k?

Thanks in advance and please be patient with me, I'm not an expert, but i'd like to be :)

Alessandro