R: Link can't get estabilished over RB911AC boards

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Sep 21 16:18:39 PDT 2015

On 09/21/2015 03:18 PM, Alessandro Bolletta wrote:
> Great!
>
> Ben, could you tell me how to compile CT kernel, for example the 4.2 version, as part of OpenWRT buildroot?
>
> Also, what do you suggest for stability reasons? CT 4.0 or 4.2?

4.0 is most stable currently, though the last few days I've been committing a lot
of barely tested code.  Will test this better shortly.

And, sorry, but I don't have time right now to help with making this work with
OpenWrt.  At the least, it is liable to not be trivial.  Search the list for
'CT' + 'OpenWRT' an you may find some help...others have posted patch-sets
for OpenWRT that includes at least many of my patches.