AP mode firmware crash on QCA9880-BR4A

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 19 03:29:20 PDT 2015

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Martin Blumenstingl
<martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Is there anything else we can do? Or do we have to wait for someone
> with deeper insight into the firmware (aka a QCA employee)?
I have seen that Felix posted a patch this week: [0] ("ath10k: fix DMA
related firmware crashes on multiple devices").
For what I can say so far this fixes the crashes and firmware
10.2.4.70-2 is now running fine for 10 minutes.

So thanks to everyone who helped investigating and fixing this!

Regards,
Martin

[0] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/ath10k/2015-September/006024.html