ath10k + INTEL_IDLE aka. cstates == firmware crash

Fabian Wittenberg Fabian.Wittenberg at sophos.com
Fri Mar 20 03:46:46 PDT 2015

Today we encountered a similar issue on a QCA9558 as well.
However its really rare to see it on this chipset.
This is a SoC with MIPS architecture. Widely used on access points.
I really think you could be right with your quess.
But that should be a QCA task as its really related to their h/w.
We are using backports/ath10k for the PCI card and the SoC.

Regards,
Fabian