Specific tx rates with ath10k

Mário Lopes mjlopes at inescporto.pt
Fri Mar 13 10:08:25 PDT 2015

Not on that specific setup. I'm using OpenWRT (ath9k & ath10k) and
Ubuntu 14 (ath9k only).

There are some equipment that send broadcast traffic as unicast in
order to reduce airtime. I don't know which, just remembered about
that on some published papers.
I would be very usefull to transmit broadcast traffic as real
broadcast traffic at HT/VHT speeds in order to reduce air time, which
speed is based on last sent unicast frame speed or build a pessimist
rate adaptation algoritm with a sort of link with rate adaptation
algoritm used for unicast traffic.