repeater mode not working

Michal Kazior michal.kazior at tieto.com
Tue Jun 16 22:26:16 PDT 2015

On 16 June 2015 at 13:26, Sebastian Gottschall <s.gottschall at dd-wrt.com> wrote:
> Hello

Hello,

> did someone notice that configurations like
> sta + vap do not work with ath10k? is there a fix expected for that problem?

I'm guessing you're using firmware 10.x on QCA988X. This firmware
branch has multi-vif enabled only for multi-bss AP. You could hack up
ath10k to allow more and run some tests. If it works for you reliably
you can try submitting a patch changing the current interface
combinations.

In the meantime - firmware 999.999.0.636 does support ap+sta but this
is a pretty old firmware with other quirks so YMMV.